Yard Maintenance, Pruning, Mulching, and More Servicing Montgomery County and NW DC, including, but not limited to, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, MD, and the Surrounding Areas
Family & Employee Owned Since 1981
Sometimes we’re just too busy with life to do all the work involved with yard maintenance. Perhaps your yard is extremely large and there’s no way you could maintain it all by yourself. That’s why smart homeowners rely on Moyers Lawn Service and Landscaping to give them a boost.
Let Moyers give your yard a tune up.
Timing is everything when your goal is a beautiful lawn and landscape. Moyers has a knowledgeable staff that is able to bring out the best in your yard.
Our Yard Maintenance services include:
- Cleaning of lawn areas as necessary
- Cleaning of bed areas as necessary
- Weeding of beds as necessary
- Re-edge beds as necessary
- Re-edge walks, drives, and curb as necessary
- Pruning of shrubs and small trees as necessary
- Mulching of beds as necessary
- Removal of debris
Why Choose Moyers?
Family & Employee Owned
We have 40+ years of experience in lawn care and landscaping to get the job done right.
Our team ensures that your grass and yard are maintained through our monthly services
We use only the best in lawn care equipment and landscaping materials.
No Hidden Costs
Ready to get started?
Request a FREE quote today!
We make sure our clients never need to worry about yard cleanup.
We handle the cleaning of lawn and bed areas, weeding of beds, edging of beds, edging of walks, drive, and curbs, pruning of shrubs and small trees, mulching of beds, and removal of resultant debris. And it is simple to get started – Just Call!
Top Rated Lawn Yard Maintenance Company
Exceeding Maryland Client Expectations Since 1981
Our Yard Drainage Solutions
Beyond a soggy lawn, a drainage issue can cause serious problems like foundation damage or basement rot. We can identify the source of the problem and supply various yard drainage solutions, such as:
- Correcting yard slope
- Digging drywells
- Installing a drainage system
Yard Maintenance Services
We make sure our clients never need to worry about yard clean up.
Moyers’ Yard Maintenance includes cleaning lawn and bed areas, weeding of beds, edging of beds, edging of walks, drive, and curbs, pruning of shrubs and small trees, mulching of beds, and removal of resultant debris.
Mulching & Edging
Mulching is one of the most important ways to protect and maintain healthy landscape plants, shrubs, and flowers. Mulch helps to prevent weeds, adds to the nutrient base of the soil, increase the ability of your soil to hold water and moisture in your garden beds, helps the roots maintain an even temperature, protects soil from erosion, and adds to the aesthetic appearance of your landscape.
Our team applies mulch to enhance both yard aesthetics and plant health. We also edge around mulch beds to keep them in place.
Yard Maintenance Tips by Moyers
Here are a few gardening tips to get you started for this Spring.
- Begin by checking your trees and shrubs to see if they need pruning.
- Remove all damaged, dead, diseased, and undesirable wood.
- Prune overgrown or uneven hedges now.
- To allow more sunlight to reach the lower branches it is usually best to prune them so the base is wider than the top.
- Prune your Forsythia and other spring flowering shrubs immediately after they have finished flowering.
- Clean up garden and lawn areas of leaves and debris.
- Cut back dead stems of perennials and remove any volunteer trees or shrubs.
& Yard Experts
Premier Rockville Landscaping Company
When you work with us at Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping, you can expect consistent top-quality landscaping and yard maintenance. Our skilled crew also handles:
- Pruning shrubs
- Thinning shrubs
- Prune low limbs on trees
- Blowing off paved areas
- Removal of resultant debris
Additionally, we can work with you to create a landscaping plan to transform your outdoor areas into the yard of your dreams.Landscape Design
Make Us Your Lawn Service Company
At Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping, we take lawn service beyond standard mowing, fertilization, and weed control. We use expert techniques to achieve a perfectly even, professional-looking lawn. We tackle advanced projects like:
- Seeding to establish or patch up existing lawns
- Dethatching to remove excess dead plant matter
- Aeration, slicing, and liming to improve soil