Grass Cutting and Lawn Mowing Service Servicing Montgomery County and NW DC, including, but not limited to, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, MD, and the Surrounding Areas
Why work with Moyers for your regular lawn mowing and lawn maintenance services?
It’s simple. We offer the most reliable, conscientious, efficient, and hassle-free lawn services available anywhere today. Unrelenting attention to detail, fast response to your calls and a genuine respect for your wishes are the basics of Moyers’ Lawn Service & Landscaping Company services.
Our grass cutting service includes:
- Regular mowing
- Grass re-cycling or removal
- Power blowing and/or sweeping to remove debris
- Sidewalk and driveway edging
Why Choose Moyers?
Family & Employee Owned
We have 40+ years of experience in lawn care and landscaping to get the job done right.
Our team ensures that your grass and yard are maintained through our monthly services
We use only the best in lawn care equipment and landscaping materials.
No Hidden Costs
Ready to get started?
Request a FREE quote today!
Top Rated Lawn Mowing Service Company
Exceeding Maryland Client Expectations Since 1981
At Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping, our grass maintenance service goes far beyond standard grass mowing.
To keep your lawn in prime condition, we provide lawn maintenance services that fits your grass type, the amount of sun and shade on your property, your yard slope, and the season.
Lawn Mowing Service
Our team at Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is committed to giving our clients a full range of quality lawn care services. Apart from a regular mowing and maintenance schedule, we will also provide:
- TRIMMING: Trimming the lawn around flower beds, fences, buildings, and walkways, can in turn give your property the ideal professional appearance. Trimming also removes grass from areas that are more difficult for the mower to access such as steep slopes.
- EDGING: Edging will make your lawn the envy of your neighborhood! Sidewalks, walkways, driveways and street curbs, when properly edged, will give your lawn that ‘touch of class’ that lets everyone know that you’re proud of your lawn. Moyers uses power edgers to give you the straightest most professional edging possible.
- POWER BLOWING: Using power blowers to remove grass clippings and debris from walkways, driveways, patios, and rock beds will ensure a neat, and professional appearance to your property. This is just one of the included features of Moyers’ mowing program.
- PROPER LAWN MOWING: Moyers’ views proper cutting of a lawn an important component of a lawns nutritional program. Grass clippings release nitrogen as part of the decaying process. Recycling clippings back into the lawn throughout the year gives the lawn the same nutrients as one fertilizer application. They also help to protect the soil by producing a moisture barrier that helps to reduce evaporation during the summer months. The only caution here is to be sure the clippings are small enough to not produce a hard, ‘crust’ or thatch that covers the soil prohibiting rainwater from entering the soil.
Lawn Mowing Tips from Moyers
When you look at your lawn what do you see?
Do you see a nice green lawn that’s a pleasure to look at, sit or play on? Are you content as long as it stays green most of the summer and you don’t mind a few weeds as long as it still looks okay? These questions can only be answered by you, but one of the best ways to determine if you have been successful with your lawn area is if it’s meeting your needs and expectations in appearance. There are numerous levels of care for your lawn, but basically, we’re all busy and we want to have the best-looking lawn we can while putting only the minimum amount of time, money, and effort into it possible – right? The good news is that proper mowing habits will bring a huge boost toward having your best lawn ever.Read More Tips
& Yard Experts
Why should you work with Moyers?
Our professionals stand out from other lawn care services in Montgomery County thanks to an experienced, skilled crew that tackles every project with a quality-focused approach.
With our 100% customer satisfaction policy, you can be sure of efficient, fairly priced lawn mowing and friendly, responsive service.Lawn Maintenance
Grass Mowing Maintenance Services:
- Mow and cut your lawn at exactly the right time to prevent both over-mowing and overgrowth
- Apply fertilizer for optimal grass growth during the proper season, with attention to factors like ground temperature
- Use weed control products as needed to keep weeds from choking your grass
- Advise you on the optimal lawn watering frequency depending on the season and weather
- Recommend relevant pest control products when applicable