Lawn Care Servicing Montgomery County and NW DC, including, but not limited to, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, MD, and the Surrounding Areas
Family & Employee Owned Since 1981
Are you looking for an all-inclusive, professional lawn care service company?
Quality lawn care goes far beyond mowing.
At Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping, we take care of your lawn from A to Z. Our services include:
- Seeding to establish a new lawn or thicken your existing lawn
- Soil testing to determine a lawn fertilization plan
- Applying the right amount of fertilizer at the right time
- Liming to increase the soil pH and encourage growth
- Efficient crabgrass and broadleaf weed control
- Pest and disease prevention and control
- Core aeration and slicing to achieve better lawn growth
- Removing excess thatch—i.e., dead plant matter that is choking up your lawn
- Complete renovations of dead, sick, or overgrown lawns
Our team at Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is proud to offer efficient, hassle-free, and fairly priced lawn care services to homeowners in Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, MD, and the Surrounding Areas in Montgomery County, MD, and NW DC.
Why Choose Moyers?
Family & Employee Owned
We have 40+ years of experience in lawn care and landscaping to get the job done right.
Our team ensures that your grass and yard are maintained through our monthly services
We use only the best in lawn care equipment and landscaping materials.
No Hidden Costs
Ready to get started?
Request a FREE quote today!
Top Rated Lawn Care Service Company
Exceeding Maryland Client Expectations Since 1981
& Yard Experts
Lawn Mowing Service
Achieving a pristine and uniform emerald-green lawn is harder than it seems. Our skilled lawn care professionals at Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping know all about proper lawn mowing and can help you avoid mistakes such as:
- Mowing height Most lawns in our area are turf-type tall fescue and should be mowed to a height of about 3 inches.
- Removing more than one-third of the grass blade during mowing or cutting too low, or scalping, are major causes of lawn deterioration. Cutting too short exposes your grass to drying, diseases, and weeds.
- Infrequent Mowing can allow the lawn to grow too long, thus removing too much leaf surface area, and can shock the plant.
- Grasscycling is the process of recycling grass clipping back onto the lawn to decompose after mowing. This helps to protect the environment by reducing the amount of clipping in the landfill, encourages a healthier lawn by returning nutrients back into the lawn, reduces fertilizer use and thus less runoff into the Chesapeake Bay, and does not contribute to thatch build-up since grass clippings are composed mostly of water and decompose rapidly back into the lawn.
At Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping, we follow the best practices for optimum lawn health. We keep our mower blades sharp, change directions when mowing to maintain upright growth, and use grass recycling to enrich lawns with essential nutrients.